Jun 5, 2009

I.Cannot.Sleep.so.i.blog

I'm damn hungry now!!! Really hungry. Okay i know i eat alot sometimes.. But not now.
I only ate 5 mouthful of rice for the whole damn day. Damn little.
I think i don't even have the time to eat. Everyday got too many things to do.


Yeah...So Tuesday had a day out with other 3 people.
Jaslyn,Leon & Donavan.
Coincidentally saw Bud with her friends. Caught a movie :>
Before that, damn paiseh at the ATM =.="
So now some random pixx that i like only hahahaha : )



She forced me to take this!
Bad complexion now!!



Texting



.................................


Can anyone actually tell me where are the interesting places in SG that i can visit?
Ok other than river valley for good food. i think everywhere suck now.
--
I need to prepare for 2 flea events. Okay pathetic because i need to import stuff....
Now launching new preorder for the shoes soon by saturday so hope everyone support.
Join the mailing list kay..........am trying to go to sleep now.

1 comment: