Sometimes I can't be bothered by what my dad says about me. OKAY WAIT....
Is he really my dad?? Did he really do what a dad suspose to do?
LIKE:
Feed me with enough food, give me enough money for sch & etc. , encourage and show support ?
I think these are the least he can do for me. He do not need to be filty rich and give me like 1k per month or give me branded goods. But sometimes, I just need words of encouragement or he can just talk to me. I didn't ask for much from him or rather, i didn't ask for anything, i get just $30 per month for pocket money (Only when got school) and nothing else except for like using HIS water,electricity,house, sometimes dinner and get handphone from him every two years.
LIKE TELL ME AM I ASKING TOO MUCH FROM HIM? He's saying i'm asking alot from him and alot of bullshit from his mouth.
OKAY so $30 from him a month,
rather 10 months = $300 is alot for him man and my sister can get more than that.
Like bullshit right. ==
It's all about money issue, pratically he's like money minded and a money face.
So much for being my dad and acting like a saint infront of so many other people.
--
AND NOW ACT NOTHING HAPPEN, GIVE ME FREE FOOD FROM HIM AND SMILE SMILE
(Sometimes he can say i eat too much of HIS food, total bullshit!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment