EXAMS ARE KILLING PEOPLE
I know i won't be able to pass Math paper. I just thought of that im wasting my time again for this year. I thought of it for just 1 minute. Math sux as usual. making my life so sucky.
I hate Chinese, the teacher sux. she sux like one mother fucking bitch. I hate her being so arrogant, i hate her being so ugly too. She's ugly both inside & outside. Terrible.
I haven't study for Chemistry & F&N. Both sux ballz too. Time to get serious, but just have no mood for it. Cuz too many things are happening & revolving around.
I hate it when somebody making use of me. I hate it. I was being KIND. To others, KIND is not a word for me. But what, im always being SO KIND. I hate myself being SO KIND. I felt better being kind, i was really wrong. So i have to learn to be damn selfish for now?
So all these while she has been doing this to me, despite when everyone was SO KIND to her.
Like Hey Bitch, STOP IT. BITCH, FUCK YOURSELF. FUCK YOURSELF TILL YOU UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE THINKS ABOUT YOU. SINCE YOU LOVE YOURSELF & DESPERATE FOR MONEY LIKE ONE FUCKING DOG, FUCK OFF AND MAKE YOUR MONEY & STOP YOUR FUCKING NONSENSE. SOMETIMES YOU FELT THAT YOU'RE A BITCH, YES YOU'RE ABSOULUTLY RIGHT, YOU'RE ONE NOW! NOW!
STOP TREATING SOMEONE LIKE ATM, BLAME YOURSELF FOR BEING SO FUCKING POOR. GET IT RIGHT THAT YOU'RE AINT RICH LIKE PARIS HILTON, WITHOUT ANY HELP I GUESS YOU'RE LIKE ONE FUCKING PAUPER. THIS IS DEDICATED TO YOU. YES YOU MAKING USE OF SOMEBODY BEING SO KIND.
This is really tiring. so stop here will do
Sending out mails is really tiring manz. Lucky i got a sister who loves me like hell hehe.
www.c-osmetics.blogspot.com new items up again
No comments:
Post a Comment