yessss. expected........
Not afraid already.....
Im getting hell from my dad.
Dad didnt gave me hell, he wanna help me(????!!)
I see new trend in bangs now. whats with the world????!!
I used to have bangs & everyone say its like toot or what ok i dont care okay. I like it.
So yeah, so i was determined to have long fringe. And then now. I so think its unfair manz. People's taste changed somehow. Goodness gracious.
& NOTE,Not refering to ppl who were forced to do so, but some other lianzzzzz. Omg i can't stand it ok. Some were like stepping one cute la!!! omg omg. whatz this all about manz. Count with your fingers how many are revolving to bangs now. omg count count.COUNT.
Ok, not only that,Some ppl's bangs were like fucking thin like no hair already.Don't act one jap doll k. Grossss.& now they're acting cool with their bangs. I guess some know who they are, if you're one, sorry if i criticised you now, but too bad,cuz you're such a failure.
When i see the faces i was reminded with deadly weapons and yeah DANGEROUS GIRLZ.
ewww. fuckers
No comments:
Post a Comment