Jul 7, 2008

Today..We went shopping... (:

I enjoy it though. I didnt spend much actually eh :D
Went over to Marsling, met Eepheng, Then headed to Xinyi's house.
I was moody at first, dk why, maybe cus of that fuckup Angela. She's always being
so childish picking a fight with me. Ohhh, if she's aint happy, then dont approach me??==

Yea,then we stayed at xinyi's house for hours...to decide her clothes...?

Here's the part,I found my lovely SANDALS. HAhaha, Rach was dissapointed at first,
there isnt any size for her,Then she bought gladiators, and she was overjoyed.
She was like an idiot. I kept tempting her before that, haha. she was pissed,somehow desperate too. Then we got Xinyi gladiators too. She was like an idiot too, she kept saying she wear will look like idiot. Oh glad that she know? HAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D
Mine still flying in process== & i got new specs, and behind the bars tee. woots, GSS. Low prices :D:D:D:D
ok, i know. you will think im haolian. whatever ok! :D

im tired of typing. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment