Oct 19, 2007



LOLS;
everyone is blogging about the scam happened today !
This particular seller scamed more than SGD 5000 in just 2 days.
By selling NF skinnies and shorts in a very cheap price !
skinnies: $20 , shorts/skirts: $14
Fucking cheap lahs ! so irresisble !
Phew, lucky i did not order anything
due to the payment is bank transfer.
The seller does not do meet ups, so is inconvenient for me.
Lucky me :D but unlucky for those who transfer cash !
I asked her before, she claimed she bought in a bulk
that's why it was so cheap, she even asked me to ask
my friend to help me transfer the money first. WTH.
I reject that offer though. It's dangerous to me at first.
anyways, heard that it's a middle age man. wtf, gay !
he named himself MISSY ! LOLS,
disgusting gay ! :D scam girls money.
well, its hard for the rest to accept that they got cheated.
oh well, i need to do some charity so God would bless me more !
I might be going to school later in 3 hours time =7am
:D byes

No comments:

Post a Comment