Jan 6, 2007

BACK TO SCHOOL!

Kinda of tiring too :D
yesterday went to play pool with alex,jae,raynee and xinyi.
yea. i dun really noe how to play larhhs.
Then just anyhow hit lor. not a good player though.
We went to arena countryclub.
erm. the arcade is totally suck cork but others quite ok larhhs.
We pon training. opps.
Next week go back larhhs.
hmm. guess wad?
MR MOHAN my form teacher kayys.
He rawks lahs. my favourite teacher ((:
sad. jacob nid to go brain operation sia.
She still my cher too (:
Sister agatha my lit teacher sia.
and she thinks my sherlyn -.-
stupid. hais no more ms hing as my maths cher lerhh.
think i will fail my maths hehes.
OH SHIT! if i fail i nid go tuition lehs.
fuck lahs. knn nahbeh. hu wan tuition lor.
paiseh lehs. dun wan lahs!!!
I haven even get a school bag yet lehs.
feeling fuck up. stupid.
Singapore school bag lyk not nice lehs.
except for some. ITS TOTALLY LIKE OMG SO FUCKING NICE!
Go bugis street people.
there rawks sia. find everything there.
I guess im getting the pumps there.
I am going to so get the Adidas color edition kayys.
The light pink wif white so fucking nice lehs.
Maybe my laopeh getting it for me (:
I'm now lyk so into shopping. i also duno why.
YAY! getting a haircut soon :D I get to highlite my hair then. :D :D
I cutting the jap style. wif short long layers. Then highlite de hair den more style mahs.
Then gona get three piercing on the top. JUST before cny bahhs.
I'm not carry bags ard when i go out ler. Just carry a nice little small pouch will do.
Hmm. i think next i would get my Levis above knee pants! yay!
Then next would get the checkered shirt. red with black.



kayys,, enuff of my fucking crap.
buhbye,, ~
SAYONARA,, *



No comments:

Post a Comment