Dec 19, 2006

It has been raining cats and dogs..

My mood turns out to be the same.
BOREDOOM JUST STRUCKS ME!
Days passed by, soon got to go back to school..
BUT just that these few days i got veh nice sleep(:
Cold cold de. NICE!
Seriously, i got to say that everyone just got attitude problem bahhs.
Can't blame JUST THAT PERSON?
hahas. alrites wadeva. I dun wanna change my mood now.
I have been going on online shopping blogs.
I seen lots of nice clothes ya. My friend ask me to see hers.
So i decided to see others too.
Oh well, maybe that kills my boredness bahh?
Raining, carn go out. just got to stay at home.
Hais. TIRED,BORED,CONFUSED.
Another 5 days going Thailand to celebrate Christmas :D
First time celebrate overseas. I alwaes celebrate in Singapore.
Now is 12.43am.Another new day. TUESDAY! SIAN.
Another day passed by again. Time flies really fast.
AND its raining still. NOW!
My parents are sleeping, left me and my dumb ass sister.
She's playing computer games. Me? BLOGGING HERE-.-
I wanna leave Singapore! I wanna celebrate Christmas!
Bleahs. Gonna be a shopping QUEEN over at Thailand.
I'm gonna SHOP TILL I DROP :D
Alrites just stop here..

I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment