Dec 30, 2006

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU!

FUCKING EARTHQUAK! ALL THANKS TO YOU!


bleahs.
com so lag nowadays. CUS OF EARTHQUAK?! WTH?!
I come back from Thailand at wrong time sia.
Sorry Jess, i was at Thailand and calls have been diverted.
SO SORRRRRRY! (:
Hais.
Now no mood to tell wad happen at Thailand.
COM LAG LARHHS!
Alot of things happen over this year.
Many things just happen. I would love to recall..
Next year Sec 2 liao. sian. got exam sia.
Hais. so fast 2007 lerhh!
TIME FLIES FAST!
Hope the next year would be a better year!
Hope God would bless me with a better year!
another 3 days;JUST 3 days!
SCHOOL REOPEN -.-
I want sleep lehhs. hehes. zzz.
Counting down 2007 at vivo city? anyone going? :)
not me :D i just say for fun ((:

kayys. thats all.
SAYONARA! :)(:

No comments:

Post a Comment